Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reminiscent

I realize it's been literally FOREVER since I made an update to this blog, but since I believe 2012 has great things in store for me, here I am 3 years later making an update. And since my last post was when I was a junior in college at Savannah College or Art and Design, I figure I better catch everyone up. I graduated SCAD in May of 2010 with a Bachelor's Degree in Animation. I then moved to Cheyenne to be with my boyfriend and now fiance John. Although I've been here for over a year I feel like I'm still brand new and everyday I'm discovering new things. Hopefully soon I'll make my mark in this town, but today I just feel like reminiscing...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany,

    I saw the peacock at the show! Great to meet the artist. check out http://artscheyenne.com/programs/art-partners-2/ and let me know if you are interested in Art Partners. Vanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks wonderful Vanda, and I would love to learn more!

      Delete