Sunday, April 12, 2009

3D Design

In 3D Design we did some projects that at the time weren't so cool...now I love them, here they are:

Realistic Paintbrush
Process: I had to create a paintbrush off of the
dimensions of a real paintbrush, by using things
that could be found around the house. For
the bristles I used A LOT of strands of yarn;
I made a base out of cardboard and wrapped it
with aluminum foil, the handle is made
entirely out of tape.


Wirebug
Process: For this project, we had to choose a bug
and go off of its dimensions to make a bug made
completely out of wire (soooooooo much wire) that
was about 10x its size. I chose a beetle, and here
are the before and afters.
Before

After
(with ribbon applied for the shell)



Cardboard Boot
Process: Had to choose a shoe (As you can see,
I chose a boot) to go off of, and create a replica
of it by use of only 3 things- cardboard, knife,
and glue. Here is what I created, I have the boot
I went off of at home, so I'll have to upload a pic
of it later. I painted it for bonus points.

I am pretty proud of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment